Charleneslace Luxury Hair Extension
HAIR CARE TIPS
- When washing hair, use cold water, sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner to clean between wefts and scalps. Let hair air dry.
- Keep hair tangle free. Lightly brush with a paddle brush. Start at ends and work your way up to the root to avoid breakage
- Avoid using products containing grease, heavy oils, alcohol or sulfate.
- Braid or twist hair and wear satin cap to bed
- Please seek professional assistance for hair coloring or our extensions.
- Protect your hair weft! keep it safe from dust, dirt or moisture.
100% HUMAN HAIR
- Gently comb the hair with a wide-tooth comb to avoid tangles before washing
- Add a mild shampoo with lukewarm water and dip the wig in it
- Wash hair gently and wash to lighten
- Apply conditioner to warm water, then soak the wig, the wig again; and leave it on for about 10 minutes or more
- Soak and wash in fresh water absorb water with the tower
- Let the hair dry naturally, then hold the style with your hand and place the wig on the stand.
WHAT PRODUCTS SHOULD I USE?
Our Hair Care Products are highly recommended. Too much conditioner or any other hair care product can cause a build up and tangle. Avoid hair products that contain too much alcohol. Too much Alcohol makes hair dry.
1.Co-Wash hair regularly
2. Detangle hair gently before washing. Do not rub or twist hair
3. Only use mild shampoo to clean once monthly. Rinse thoroughly. Then use Co-Wash for 3-5 minutes. Rinse cool temp thoroughly.
4. Blot out excess water with towel and allow hair to AIR DRY .
5. You can Brush straighter hair in a downward motion straight with the ends. Work your way up to the roots.
6. Hair may tangled if care directions are not followed properly.
When Applying Heat please use heat protectant to protect your hair. Straightening your hair on Extreme high heat can cause unrepairable damages. We would highly recommend an ionic dryer, as they won't damage the hair. Also, use good quality straightening irons and curling rods. We recommend air drying your hair extensions.
Swimming & Exercise Wash the hair immediately after swimming! When dirt and sweat accumulates, hair mattes, tangles, and becomes unmanageable.
Be sure to always wear a swim cap, if possible. Carefully comb out any tangles that may be present starting from the bottom and working your way up.
Once the hair has been detangled braid the hair into two braids to ensure that all of the hair is protected and tucked neatly under the cap. Following your dip, be sure to CO-WASH your hair immediately to remove any damaging chemical that may have snuck under your cap.
Lace Wigs or lace products lifespan depends on how we care them.
Our Lace Products can be Co-Washed using our Argan Oil Conditioner. However, be very gentle when washing due to this product being extra delicate.
Bleaching the knots incorrectly will cause lace balding/Shedding. To Minimize Shedding please seal the knots with a holding Spray.
Lace products require maintenance. We are not responsible for lace balding due to incorrect bleaching and poor maintenance. We will not exchange or refund wigs, closures or frontals due to incorrect care that causes shedding or balding.
Please note: Lace products will last 1-2 Installs with proper maintenance.
Our wig cap is medium size as bellow. Please measure your head before ordering.
If this size cannot fit you, you can contact us to order a customized wig!